Career Seekers Event
Wednesday, July 20 & Thursday, July 28
Reserve Your Seat
Calling All Career Seekers - Become an IT Professional
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Have you been thinking about upgrading your career? Now is your chance! Dynamic Consultants Group (DCG) is offering a unique, entry-level technology apprenticeship where you can become a full-time employee of DCG and a Microsoft Certified Consultant. ANYONE can apply – technology EXPERIENCE is NOT required.
Ready to take the leap? Join an upcoming Career Seekers event to learn more about the apprenticeship, network with your ambitious peers, and interview on the spot. Seats are limited, so reserve yours today!
Career Seekers Event Date(s):
- Wednesday, July 20 from 6-8 p.m.
- Thursday, July 28 from 6-8 p.m.
Power Learn Academy is a 16-week training program, designed and operated by DCG, to give motivated career seekers interested in technology a chance to get into the industry! As a student in one of the most challenging and rewarding programs in the country, you will learn the ins and outs of Microsoft applications, develop the skills to use them successfully, and show your new-found knowledge by passing the Microsoft certification exam. This healthy mix of lecture and lab work is taught by some of the industry’s best consultants who are committed to supporting your new career journey.
Though this apprenticeship is a great fit for those that have some current or former background in finance, accounting, or anything related to working with numbers, all “go getters” are encouraged to apply. You do not need to have any IT background.
Power Learn Academy provides a sensitivity to work/life balance, a Microsoft Surface Laptop, a consistent schedule, and financial compensation paired with a pay-back plan. Students who successfully complete the program will be offered a full-time Microsoft Consultant position with DCG or one of our partners.
Power Learn Academy is a popular program and seats for the Career Seekers event will fill up fast. Save your spot today!
- Be punctual and be to class on time every day
- Be attentive and be able to complete all needed coursework
- Be attentive and involved in class discussions and labs
- Perform technology labs assigned to you by our Solution Consultant Instructors
- Take quality notes and be able to refer to them when needed
- Ask critical questions to best understand the material being covered
- Complete coursework satisfactorily and on time
- Maintain a passing grade at minimum
- Study for and complete the Microsoft exam
- Good with numbers and math
- Motivated to learn
- Can handle pressure and likes challenges
- Analytical problem solver
- Stable work history and excellent work ethic
- Work history or education background with math or numbers (i.e., Finance, Accounting, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Interest in information technology and/or consulting
- Presentation skills
- Some Microsoft Office knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- Mobile phone reimbursement package
- Generous PTO package from your start date with flexible schedules
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities
- Recognition for hard work and exemplary performance